Archive for May 29, 2011
A heavy purge of open windows before I attempt an upgrade to Firefox 4.0:
- AboutSF | Saving the world through Science Fiction
- Learn How to Hide a Page Link from Your WordPress Website Page Menu
- Copyright troll Righthaven achieves spectacular “fair use” loss. Shucky darn.
- Avalanche Comics Entertainment: Hi, Gorf!
- Blank Label Comics: Hi, Gordon!
- The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You’re cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please Go the Fuck to Sleep.
- Tom The Dancing Bug!
- Book Blogger Convention: Yep, round ‘em all up in one place…
- This Tech Bubble Is Different– suuuuure it is.
- Michele Bachmann Says The Darndest Things! She even says she’s going to be the President! Of the United States, even!
- Photo-Lettering: A different way to get some fonts and some very unique logos quickly.
- Old Spice keeping Danger Zone pitchman Neal Bledsoe abroad (for now?) For everyone getting tired of Isaiah Mustafa. All three of you.
- Friendly Atheist » Which States Ban Atheists from Holding Public Office?
- ‘Monkeytail’ Beards: for men who don’t want to date anybody.
- Jane’s World at her new home.
- How ADHD Affects Adults, and Why Diagnosis Is Better Late Than Never
- And just because I don’t want to stop on an ADHD post, lest people think I got distracted by a cat toy, Report: Bill Nye “The Science Guy” Exposed as Godless, Soulless Blasphemer in Texas and What Monty Python Taught Me About the Software Industry.
So what’s new with you?